Terms & Conditions
Referral Program Terms
Affiliate Program Terms
Limitation of liability
Changes of Terms
Thank you for using the products and services (collectively, the “Service”) we make available to you as part of the website www.profit.com (the "Website").These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Darqube Ltd, the owner and operator of this Website.
By using this Website, you agree to accept all terms and conditions written here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions
All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, including trademarks, illustrations, images, logos, texts, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layouts, software code appearing in connection with Darqube Ltd are the exclusive property of the Darqube Ltd or its licensors and are subject to the protection granted by applicable laws or international treaties related to intellectual property.
By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any licence or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission.
You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Darqube Ltd.
You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete. You are responsible for keeping your login credentials confidential and safe. For this reason, you are required to choose passwords that meet the highest standards of strength. We may suspend or terminate your registration or subscription with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.Accounts registered by bots or any other automated methods are not permitted and will be banned according to this agreement.
You may terminate your account at any time in the profile section of your Console or by contacting us via the contact form. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Termination or suspension of your account does not affect any statutory rights.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media without Darqube Ltd approval;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercialising any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you, and Darqube Ltd. reserves the right to further restrict your access to any areas of this Website at any time, at its absolute discretion. Any user ID and password provided to you for this Website must be kept confidential, and you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login credentials.
Users enrolled in the subscriptions may only use the Services for personal, non-commercial purposes and may not display or distribute our Services to third parties in any manner without prior approval.
Some of the products or services on this website are provided on the basis of paid subscription. The fees, duration and conditions applicable to the purchase of such products are described below.
- Subscriptions allow Users to receive a Product continuously or regularly over a determined period of time.
- To subscribe to products and services, users must complete registration and select a subscription plan.
- Prices, descriptions or availability of paid services are outlined in the respective sections of this website and may be amended at Darqube Ltd sole discretion from time to time without notice.
- By ordering any subscription (including the free trial period) you confirm that you have read and accepted our Terms and Conditions and you authorise Darqube Ltd to automatically charge your bank card or other select payment method according to the billing period manually selected by you.
- If a trial period is offered, subscriptions are billed upon completion of the trial offer. You must cancel before your trial period has expired in order to prevent automatic and recurring billing of your subscription. If the trial is not cancelled before its expiration date, it automatically converts to a monthly or annual paid plan depending on the user's choice. There is a limit of one trial offer per User.
- If no trial period is offered, you will be billed upon signup and automatically each month or year, as selected, until you cancel.
- In order to maintain subscriptions, Users must pay the required recurring fee in a timely manner. Failure to do so may cause service interruptions.
- Darqube Ltd uses automatic renewal for product subscriptions, unless the User cancels the subscription within the deadlines for termination specified in the relevant section of these terms.
- Paid subscriptions may be cancelled at any time by using the corresponding controls inside the Console. Access to any paid services shall remain until the billing period ends, but refunds for any days remaining in the current billing period will not be made.
For the purposes of these terms and conditions, a Non-Professional Subscriber is defined as an individual who subscribes to the service for personal, non-commercial use only. Non-Professional Subscribers are prohibited from using the service for any commercial, professional or business purposes. Any use of the service by a Non-Professional Subscriber for commercial or professional purposes is strictly prohibited and will result in immediate termination of the subscription without refund. Darqube Ltd reserves the right to determine the status of a subscriber as a Non-Professional Subscriber and to terminate the subscription at any time if the subscriber is found to be in violation of this clause.
By ordering a subscription on this Website you confirm the following:
- You use market data solely for personal use, not for your business or any other entity.
- You are not registered or qualified with the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Commodities Futures Trading Commission (CFTC).
- You are not registered or qualified with any securities agency, any securities exchange, association or regulatory body in any country.
- You do not perform any functions that are similar to those that require an individual to register or qualify with the SEC, the CFTC, any other securities agency, any securities exchange, or association or regulatory body, or any commodities or futures contract market, or association or regulatory body.
- You are not engaged as an investment advisor (as that term is defined in Section 202 (a) (11) of the Investment Advisor's Act of 1940) or asset manager and you are not engaged to provide investment advice to any individual or entity.
- You are not subscribing to the service in your capacity as a principal, officer, partner, employee, or agent of any business or on behalf of any other individual.
- You use your own capital, not provided by any other individual or entity in the conduct of your trading.
- You do not conduct trading for the benefit of a corporation, partnership, or other entity.
- You have not entered into any agreement to share the profit of your trading activities or receive compensation for your trading activities.
- You are not receiving office space, equipment or other benefits in exchange for your trading or work as a financial consultant to any person, firm or business entity.
If it is determined by Darqube Ltd, or through any third-party audit by any of the Information Providers, that you have misrepresented your status as a non-professional, you accept and agree that Darqube Ltd reserves the right to debit your credit card or invoice you for the difference in any non-professional exchange fees remitted by you over the period of any third-party or internal audit and the amount of professional exchange fees which should have been remitted under professional status.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, "Your Content" refers to any audio, video text, images or other material that you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Darqube Ltd. a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it across all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not infringe upon the rights of any third party. Darqube Ltd. reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time, without prior notice.
By using Playtrade on Profit.com you accept the following terms and conditions:
- Non-monetary Playtrade rewards such as experience points and Profit Coins, are credited automatically upon winning.
- Real money prizes require winners to provide accurate personal and banking details such as Full Name and Address, Bank Account Number and Account Type, Bank Name and Address, International Payments System Routing Number, Bank SWIFT/BIC code via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Payments will be processed within 30 days upon receipt of the necessary information. if a user wins multiple prizes during this period, they will receive their accumulated rewards in a single payment.
- Winners are responsible for taxes, exchange rates, fees, and charges associated with real money prizes.
- By using Playtrade, you allow Profit.com to publicly display your username and Playtrade records, and to use this information for any purpose. You also allow us to print, publish, broadcast and use, worldwide, in any media and at any time the username, picture that you submit to us and Playtrade records for promotional, marketing or business purposes without prior notice or compensation.
- By using Playtrade, you grant Profit.com permission to publicly display your Playtrade username and records, and utilize this information for any purpose. This includes the right to print, publish and broadcast them worldwide, in any media and at any time, for promotional, marketing, or business purposes without prior notice or compensation.
- Darqube LTD employees can test Playtrade on Profit.com but cannot claim real money prizes. Affiliates and partners of Darqube LTD can use Playtrade without restrictions as long as they don't have access to non-public information that could give them an unfair advantage in their play.
By creating and using an account on Profit.com you confirm you have read and agree to follow our House Rules.
Profit.com utilizes a virtual currency called Profit Coins, which serves as the platform's digital currency. The following terms apply:
- Profit Coins hold no real-world value and are exclusively usable within the Profit.com platform.
- Certain platform tools, features, and upgrades may be available for purchase on Profit.com using Profit Coins. By making a purchase using Profit Coins, you acknowledge that all sales are final, and no refunds will be provided.
- Profit Coins are securely stored in the user's Wallet. Users can conveniently purchase additional Profit Coins through various methods, including in-game rewards, special offers, or by purchasing them with real currency.
- The Wallet feature within Playtrade provides users with a comprehensive overview of their Profit Coins balance and transaction history. Users can access their Wallet to view details of all past transactions, including purchases, rewards, and exchanges involving Profit Coins.
Referral Program Terms
Profit.com Referral Program lets users earn rewards by referring new users who sign up for a paid subscription or upgrade from a free account. By joining the program, you agree to the following terms:
- You and your successful referrals earn rewards in the form of Profit Coins, which have no real-world value and can only be used within the Profit.com platform.
- When your referred user makes a full payment for their chosen paid plan and activates their subscription, both you and your referral are eligible for instant rewards.
- The most recent referral link clicked by the user before making a purchase will receive the credit and associated reward. If multiple referral links are clicked, only the latest one will be considered.
- While we strive for accurate referral tracking, we cannot guarantee it in cases where users clear their cookies or switch devices. In such situations, we cannot track the referral or attribute any rewards.
- If a user makes a direct purchase of the paid plan on our website without clicking a referral link, no commission will be given, even if the referrer influenced the purchase.
- There is currently no limit to the number of users you can refer to Profit.com.
- You can spend your Profit Coins to purchase or extend subscriptions for Terminal plans or other Profit.com products. Additionally, you can also use the coins to obtain in-game items from the Playtrade Toolshop.
- You agree not to seek referees through spamming, bulk emailing, sending large numbers of unsolicited emails, employing automated systems or bots to distribute, post, or share your referral link.
- You agree not to make deceptive claims about Profit.com, employ offensive or abusive content, create fraudulent websites/webpages/social media profiles/apps, misrepresent your affiliation with Profit.com, or make any false or misleading statements to entice a referee to use your link.
Affiliate Program Terms
By becoming an Affiliate in the Profit.com Affiliate Program you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Affiliates have the freedom to utilize any legal websites or platforms for their affiliate link and promotion posts.
- Commissions are paid only for automatically tracked and reported links in our Affiliate Program system. Proper tracking requires enabled cookies. If a referral claim is not tracked by our system, we will not be able to pay referral fees.
- Commission for payments made by your referrals will only be earned when your referred user makes a full payment successfully.
- The Affiliate is eligible to receive commission only for new users. If a referral has previously registered an account with Profit.com, the Affiliate Program will not recognize them as a new user, and as a result, the Affiliate will not receive a commission for that user.
- The Affiliate receives 20% commission on all payments made that their successful referrals make. This includes commission on paid subscription, in-app purchases and any other similar payments. The Affiliate also gets a 10% commission when a successful referral wins real money in Playtrade tournaments.
- Affiliate Payments are processed monthly (30 days), with a payout threshold of $100. To be eligible for a payout, Affiliates must accumulate a minimum of $100 in their account. Once the minimum threshold is reached, Affiliates can receive their monthly payout.
- Affiliate Payments are made via bank account transfers. Accurate and valid payment information is required for the payment process. The Affiliate is solely responsible for providing the correct details. Failure to provide accurate information will result in payout rejection.
- Payments in the Affiliate Program exclude taxes, charges, exchange rates, and fees. You are responsible for paying taxes based on your residency and complying with all tax obligations and mandatory payments.
- The Referral Benefit of $20 is paid out in our platform's virtual currency, Profit Coins. The equivalent of US$20 is 2000 Profit Coins, which are added to your successful referral's Wallet upon their paid subscription activation.
- In some cases, cookies may become invalid or expire before the 180-day duration due to actions like clearing cookies, switching devices, or clicking on a different affiliate program's link. In such situations, we cannot track the referral or attribute any commission.
- The most recent affiliate link clicked by the user before purchasing will receive the referral credit and commission. If multiple affiliate links are clicked, only the latest one will be credited. If a user clicks on another affiliate's link before purchasing, the cookies will be reset, and the most recent affiliate link will be credited.
- If a user makes a purchase directly on our website without clicking on an affiliate link, no commission will be attributed, even if the purchase was influenced by an affiliate's promotional efforts.
- Profit.com and each Affiliate are independent entities. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf.
- Affiliates are prohibited from promoting special offers and discounts if you are unable to fulfill them.
- By joining our Affiliate Program, you agree that we can share your details with other companies that help us run this program, such as program administration and payment processing providers.
This Website is provided 'as is,' with all faults, and Darqube Ltd. express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Neither Darqube Ltd, the information providers nor their third-party information providers and their respective affiliates, agents or licensors shall be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury caused in whole or in part by their negligence or contingencies beyond their control in procuring, compiling, interpreting, reporting or delivering any information or service or by any delays, inaccuracies, errors in or omissions of any of the information or the transmission thereof or in the provision of the service. In no event will Darqube Ltd, the information providers, their third-party information providers, and their respective affiliates, agents or licensors be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance upon such information or service.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Darqube Ltd, its officers, directors, and employees, be held liable for any claims, damages, or liabilities arising out of or in connection with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract or not. Darqube Ltd, including its officers, directors, and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special damage or liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You agree to indemnify to the fullest extent Darqube Ltd, including its officers, directors, and employees, from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions stated in these Terms.
Changes of Terms
Darqube Ltd is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The Darqube Ltd. is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Darqube Ltd and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
These Terms are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. If you are not a UK resident, your relationship with Darqube Ltd under this Agreement will be governed by the laws of your country of residence, and legal proceedings may be brought in your local courts.
Have Questions?Contact Us